The 3D printing service is perfect to support companies in the product design and development.
With 3D printing you are able to transform a CAD into a tridimensional in hours. The prototype grants a high level of detail, allowing to enlight and study design flaws before going to production.
- Printer: Stratasys F370, FDM technology
- Layer thickness: 0,330 mm - 0,254 mm – 0,178 mm – 0,127 mm
- Build size: 335 x 254 x 355 mm
- Model material: PLA, ABS-M30, ASA, PC-ABS
- Print files: can be in any 3D format
If the prototype dimensions are larger than the technical limits imposed by the printer, it is possible to print single parts which are then assembled to create the finished product. All models are sufficiently resistant to be used during the productive process, and they can also be sanded, painted, threaded, drilled and even chromium plated.
- Manufacturing firms who wish to see the product before making moulds and/or prototypes with the possibility to have a series, limited in the number of finished and functional mockups.
- Commercial companies working in the field of decorative objects and advertising.
- Designers who wish to verify the appearance and functionality of the objects designed by them before starting production. There is simply no substitute for the tactile and visual feedback a physical model can provide. This Catas service also allows to experiment with new ideas and numerous design iterations - without extensive time or tooling expense.
- Architects and design engineers who want to make architectural 3D models that are proportionately scaled and stand up to multiple showings. CAD files, prints and renderings become physical 3D models so that everyone can accurately review concepts and minimize change requests.
- Product engineers who want to create models to assist in tooling, like jigs and fixtures, models to assist in testing functionality, and can even use this Catas service to create finished parts and products.
- People who want to see the realization of their idea, verifying the functionality, at a reasonable cost and in a short time.