This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 30.06.2003, 196 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") as updated by Legislative Decree nr. 101/18 and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 ("European General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data"). CATAS S.p.A. with registered office in Antica, 24/3 - 33048 - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD), C.F. 01818850305 Holder of the treatment (hereinafter "Holder" or "Data Controller"), informs according to the art. 13, D. Lgs. 30.06.2003, 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13, EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:1. Object of the treatment
CATAS S.p.A. takes care of the protection of your personal data and respects the applicable data protection legislation (Privacy Code and GDPR 12016/679). Your personal data is treated confidentially and is transferred to third parties only in accordance with the provisions of this Policy, or with your consent. We process the personal data that you provide us while using the website and / or after registering with the website.
In particular, we deal with: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number - later, "personal data" or even "data") directly provided by you , with the registration to the site, data not directly supplied by you - and in any case acquired within the limits of the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 5, GDPR - whose transmission is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (by way of example, access to the page, amount of data transferred, status message to accesses occurred, session ID numbers, IP addresses , URL addresses, etc.). These data allow us to reconstruct the route of your visits to the site.2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24, letters a), b), c), Privacy Code and art. 6, lett. b), e), GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- process a contract request;
- execute pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- elaborate internal statistics;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another physical person;
- perform tasks of public interest or related to the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the website;
- pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, within the limits and under the conditions set forth in art. 6, letter f), GDPR;
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, (by way of example, the right to defense in court);
B) Only subject to your specific and unambiguous consent (Articles 23 and 130, Privacy Code and Article 7, GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
3. Nature of the provision of personal data
- send by email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services, different and / or dissimilar from those already purchased, offered by the Data Controller.
The conferment of your data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. A), n. i and ii) is necessary. In the absence of the provision we can not guarantee your registration on the Site, nor the possibility to process your requests.
The provision of data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. b), has instead an optional nature. You can therefore decide not to give any data or revoke the possibility of processing of data previously given by us. In this case, you will no longer receive our newsletters, while you continue to receive our services and you will retain the right to register on the site.4. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4, Privacy Code and art. 4, n. 2), GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing of your data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and can also be carried out through automated procedures designed to store, manage and transmit them and will take place using appropriate tools, as far as reason and state of the art, to ensure safety and confidentiality through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.5. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes. After this deadline, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.6. Access to data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller and to some external subjects who collaborate with them. In particular, your data may be made accessible to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, consultants authorized to manage the site and provide the related services (for example: customer services, IT department, etc.), in their capacity as Internal Managers and / or Persons in charge of processing personal data and / or System administrators;
- third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example: credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as External Managers and / or Trustees for the treatment of personal data.
Your data may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to the persons authorized to access it by virtue of the provisions of law, regulations and community regulations.7. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d), Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes indicated to Supervisory Authorities, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union, or in compliance with the provisions of Articles 45 et seq., GDPR. Currently the servers are located in San Giovanni al Natisone (UD). The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if it becomes necessary to transfer the location of the servers, in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries, this movement will always take place in accordance with the Articles. 45 et seq., GDPR. In this case, however, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses. provided by the European Commission.9. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site may acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (ie parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment user). These data are used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.10. Cookies
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7, Privacy Code and art. 15, GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially.
Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16 - 21, GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Supervising Authority.12. How to exercise rights
You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access the data concerning you, their correction or deletion, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive the Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; to revoke any consent given regarding the processing of your sensitive data at any time and object in whole or in part to the use of the Data; to propose a complaint to the Authority, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter with return receipt to: CATAS S.p.A. with registered office in Antica, 24/3 - 33048 - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD);
- An e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the person giving the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and copy of the identification documents.14. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is CATAS S.p.A. with registered office in Antica, 24/3 - 33048 - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD), C.F. 01,818,850,305.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.15. Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.LEGAL NOTES
WARNINGS ON SERVICES RELATED
Copyright: The trademarks, images and all the contents of this site are the property of Catas S.p.A.
ART.42, L. 7.7.2009, N. 88 (COMMUNITY 2008)
Based on the new web advertising obligations introduced by the above mentioned law, we disclose the following company data:
registered office - via Antica 24/3
33048 San Giovanni al Natisone (UD)
VAT and cod. fisc. : IT 01818850305
Share capital: € 984,250.00 i.v.
Reg.Imprese di Udine, registration number: UD 20663