We thought of doing a useful thing, by making a list of the most frequently asked questions on surface resistance tests according to IOS-MAT specifications, and of the relative answers.
Download the full article
- Why the test report gives two different ratings for the same test? Which one is valid, the better or the worse?
- Why the test report does not include some tests, although they are required in the Technical Description?
- Should the samples always undergo conditioning before testing?
- Should indications on sample size and quantity always be followed?
- What if the sample to be tested doesn’t have the size and shape required?
to read the answers.For info:
+39 0432 firstname.lastname@example.org