CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

What is the CE Marking of Construction Products?

The Commission Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of March 9, 2011 laying down harmonized conditions for the freedom to market of the construction products, provides that any product or kit placed on the market for incorporation in a permanent manner within construction (buildings) or within parts of them, and whose performance affects the benefit of the construction works with respect to the basic requirements for construction works, must be CE marked.

CATAS Referrals:

Paolo Tirelli Tel: (+39) 0432 747246 E-mail:

Tags: Building products, Products safety

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.