CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

A6) Is furniture classified in accordance with EN 13501-1?

No, because this standard applies to construction products or to those intended to be permanently incorporated in a building. The EN 13501-1 is the reference standard for the reaction to fire classification of products subject to the CE marking.

CATAS Referrals:

Daniele Barbiero Tel: +39 0432 747256 Fax: +39 0432 747250 E-mail:

Tags: Building products, Products safety

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.