CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

B3) For the fire reaction, do I have to ask the classification/certification of products only to an accredited laboratory?

Yes, only the laboratory of the Home Office and those authorized by the Home Office itself may issue test certificates in the field of fire reaction under D.M. 26-06-1984 (amended by Ministerial Decree of 03/09/2001). CATAS was authorized in 2000.

Tags: Building products, Products safety, Upholstered furniture

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.