CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

B4) For the fire reaction, may the approval be issued by an authorized laboratory?

No, the approval may be issued only by the Home Office. By this act the Home Office authorizes the manufacturer to commercialize the products offered in the catalogue and designed for fire prevention activities, for whom there is an approval requirement.

CATAS Referrals:

Daniele Barbiero Tel: +39 0432 747256 Fax: +39 0432 747250 E-mail:

Tags: Products safety, Upholstered furniture

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.