CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

B8) If after obtaining the approval, the manufacturer produces new products belonging to the approved/family collection, can he/she sell them as approved?

No, but he/she can directly ask to the Home Office an extension for a family/collection with a different trade name from that homologated.

Tags: Products safety, Upholstered furniture

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.