CATAS Answers

Find here the most Frequently Asked Questions.

Who can obtain CARB or TSCA Title VI certification?

CARB or TSCA Title VI certifications may be issued only to the wood-based panels producers and only for the materials included by the laws to which the individual certifications refer.

CATAS Referrals:

Daniele Bergamasco Tel: (+39) 0432 747249 E-mail:
Sandro Ciroi Tel: (+39) 0432 747235 E-mail:

Tags: Formaldehyde

Among the present F.A.Q.s you didn't find what you need?

Fill in the form below and ask your question. We'll give you an answer as quick as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.